Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's been a really long period of silence here in Zembla. Sorry about disappearing for so long. Been busy, but nothing special. Just regular banalities of life: new job (and where blog sites are banned as well), accumulating possessions to complete a bourgeois existence, and on top of that some upheavals in personal life.

It has not been just blogging, I have been mostly away from internet: social networks, email and chat as well (I was never active on twitter!). Part of it was also a conscious attempt to get away from it all just to make sure that I wasn't getting too dependent on all this and when I really did. I didn't feel like coming back. That is, until now. I hope I will continue from now on as I used to.

2 comments:

praymont said...

It's good to see that you're back. I missed your book posts, and you give the best guidance on what movies to see.

Space Bar said...

good to see you back! oddly enouhg, i was thinking of you just yesterday and wondering if i should drop someone a line and ask if they'd heard from you recently.